Suggested Reading List For Counselors:
- Counseling Problem Gamblers by Joseph W. Ciarrocchi Overcoming
- Your Pathological Gambling: Therapist Guide by R. Ladouceur & S. Lachance
- Pathological gambling: A Clinical Guide to Treatment by Jon E. Grant J. D, MD, M.P.H., Marc N. Potenza, MD, Ph. D.
- Betting Their Lives-The Close Relations of Problem Gamblers by Lorne Tepperman
- Losing Your Shirt by Mary Heineman
- For Problem Gamblers:
- Hats & Eyeglasses- A Family Love Affair with Gambling by Martha Frankel
- In The Shadow of Chance: The Pathological Gambler by Julian I Taber, Ph. D.
- Stop me because I can’t stop myself: Taking control of impulsive behavior by J. Grant and S. Kim
- The Chase: The Compulsive Gambler by Henry R. Lesieur
- The Life Recovery Bible by Tyndale
- A Woman’s Way Through The Twelve Steps (Book) by Stephanie S. Covington, Ph. D.
- Taking Back Your Life–Women and Problem Gambling by Diane Rae Davis, Ph.D.
- Women Overpowered by Compulsive Gambling by Rosemary A. Cunliffe North
- A Woman’s Way Through The Twelve Steps by Stephanie S. Covington, Ph. D.
- The Gambling Addiction Patient Workbook by Robert R. Perkinson
- The Twelve Step Guide to Compulsive Gamblers by The Change Companies
WCPG has a book and video Lending Library as well as books that can be purchased.