The Wisconsin Council on Problem Gambling provides outreach and educational programs to a variety of groups. We provide programming to prisons. Other groups are church, senior groups, civic, employers, bankers and any other group who is looking for information on problem gambling disorders.
All presentations cover the following:
- Information on the Wisconsin Council on Problem Gambling and services
- Definitions and DSM-V description of Compulsive Gambling
- Who is the compulsive gambler?
- Types of gamblers
- Warning signs
- Gambling in the workplace
- Dynamics and progression of compulsive gambling
- Society’s reaction to compulsive gambling
- High-risk groups
- Prevalence rates
- And a question and answer period