You can help the WCPG by volunteering your time.
Volunteer in any of the following ways:
- General typing and data entry
- General office assistance as needed
- Copying and collating
- Assembly of Helpline packets
- Assembly of informational folder
- General filing
- Label and/or stamp brochures for mailing
- Learn firsthand about problem gambling
- Earn Community Service hours
- Opportunity for Research
GA and Gam-Anon members are encouraged to volunteer. WCPG requests that a recovering gambler who wishes to participate, have a minimum of 2 years of abstinence.